About GDPR and Privacy
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we, École des Ponts Business School, act as the “controller” for the personal data provided to us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and complying with data protection regulations.
What information do we collect?
École des Ponts Business School collects personally-identifiable information on certain areas of the website when users request general information, request a brochure, begin the application process for one of our programs, register for an event, etc. You are informed of the nature of the data collected and whether or not providing the data is compulsory by informative notices displayed at the time the data is requested from you on the site. The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of a unique access ID and contact information such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers.
· Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information for using the site/application, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreamed to, through and from the site/application (including date and time); page response times, download errors, timing of your responses, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Why do we collect your information?
We use the information gathered through cookies to enhance your use of this site/application.
When you submit a form we use the personal data that we collect about you to provide you with information about our school and programs and to help us manage any application we might receive from you.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep the information that you provide for up to 60 months and may use it in relation to any further requests for information or applications that you make to us during that time.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will not share the personal data that you submit via the site/application outside our organization unless and to the extent that:
· We outsource any aspect of our marketing or application process;
· We are under a duty to disclose or share that information in order to comply with any legal obligation; or
· Such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of our organization, our customers, or others.