E-MBA Program Structure
The first project-based Global Executive MBA
A pioneering curriculum based on a backbone of 3 Executive Projects
At École des Ponts Business School, we consider that innovating in the classroom is crucial to adjust to the complexities of the digital age. The Global Executive MBA program is now “project-based”. It means that the backbone to the entire program are three 6-month projects where you will be confronted with real-life business challenges while serving your own career objectives:
The Personal Leadership Development Project
The Strategic Development Project
The Innovation Development Project
Each E-MBA course further adds to the business and management skill-set necessary to succeed in these real-world projects. Our courses combine MBA case-study and problem-based learning with group work and online pedagogical resources. For each course, the professor will provide some feedback on your final assignment, designed as a direct contribution to the project you are currently completing.
Over the course of the three terms – Leading People & Teams, Leading Business Performance and Leading Innovation & Agility – you will gain first-hand knowledge, understanding and experience. You will also develop an agile and innovative mindset you will apply to business, management and leadership all through your career. This aptitude will definitely make a difference when you are facing a shifting environment or a new challenge.
Program Format & Schedule
- The Executive MBA program starts each year in January with a possible intake in July.
- The program runs over 18 months.
- In-residence program modules are taught in our special one weekend a month format starting on Friday at 09:00 to Sunday at 19:00.
- All classes are taught in English by internationally renowned professors
- The Global Executive MBA includes two international study trips: 1/ an immersion in the Silicon Valley (USA) with a focus on innovation ecosystems & new venture creation; 2/ a study trip on Circular Economy, for which the destination changes each year. Each study trip is approximately one week long and includes preparatory lectures, pre-visit readings, company visits and high-level guest speakers.
The World Is Your Campus
In addition to taking classes in Paris and participating in international study trips, you can seize the opportunity to maximize your international experience with no additional registration fees. Develop your own business network by attending classes at one of our overseas campus or with one of our international partnering universities.