Ranked #20 by QS
École des Ponts Global Executive MBA with Temple University's Fox School of Business Highlights
Are you prepared to lead in a fast-changing world ?
The Global Executive MBA is a unique experience that will not only boost your career but will also have a major impact on your personal development. Participants enjoy a dynamic learning environment composed of interactive classes, case studies, workshops, international study trips and business simulations, in the heart of Paris. Most importantly, a personal executive coach will work with you to optimally leverage your Global Executive MBA, prioritize your career objectives and develop your own unique leadership style.
Our participants praise École des Ponts Business School’s unique expertise on business modelling and innovation management. Although most business schools have assimilated the impacts of globalization, they seldom teach how new technologies and human-centric innovations can bring a sustainable competitive advantage and help develop successful strategies.
Led by top faculty from leading international business schools from around the world, most of the classes take place in the heart of Paris. But the Global Executive MBA is also an international journey that takes you to Philadelphia and the Silicon Valley with optional learning opportunities in Europe, Africa, Asia and America. Our MBA opens doors to new career opportunities globally with two diplomas from:
- the prestigious École nationale des ponts et chaussées, French oldest “grande école”
- the Fox School of Business at Temple University, one of the best American business schools and among the largest in the world with 8,000 students, nearly 195 full-time faculty and more than 65,000 alumni.
Ranked #2 worldwide by CEO Magazine
Our Global Executive MBA program is ranked #2 in the world by CEO Magazine and #20 by QS this year.
4 reasons to select École des Ponts’ Global Executive MBA
1. Earn a top-ranked European and American Global Executive MBA
2. Benefit from École des Ponts’s unique expertise in innovation management
3. Take classes in the heart of Paris & seize international learning opportunities
4. Develop your leadership and boost your career with a dedicated personal coach
- 18 months
- 1 weekend per month (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Spring Intake: June 2017
- 2018/2019 Intake: 19 Jan. 2018
- Global E-MBA classes take place at our Executive Campus: 77, rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris
- €42,000 for individuals
- €45,000 for company-sponsored candidates
Your Global Executive MBA, as seen from Philadelphia, PA, USA
Schedule your Strategic Career Consultation
Get a one-on-one consultation session to design your career strategy
What can I expect from my Strategic Career Consultation?
- – Identify my assets and the ways to achieve my career goals
- – Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging my success
- – Is an MBA or E-MBA the right move for me?
- – Which MBA or E-MBA program is right for me?
- – What are my chances of being admitted to a renowned, internationally recognized, and accredited graduate business school?
WHAT ALUMNI SAY
I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro
With a multicultural student body and visiting faculty aorund the world, you will gain a truly global experience and learn the true meaning of diversity.