Take your future into your own hands with a revolutionary next-generation project-based MBA.
Discover what a project-based MBA can do for you:
Would you be able to live up to the Start-Up Challenge?
See what our last cohort had to say about their MBA experience:
Find out if our Project-based MBA in Innovation Management is for you?
What can I expect from my Profile Assessment Meeting?
- What is my dream career and what are the challenges that may be sabotaging my success?
- Which type of skills and leadership style should I develop to reach my full potential?
- Is the project-based MBA the best way to achieve my objectives?
- Do I have the right profile to join École des Ponts’ MBA?
- What is the admissions process and how can I put together a compelling application?
5 reasons to join Ecole des Ponts' Full-Time MBA
1. Unique project-based curriculum with a focus on innovation management
2. Real-life and meaningful Social Impact Project
3. Dedicated one-to-one leadership and career coaching
4. Start-up challenge taking participants from ideation to pitch
5. Silicon Valley immersion with a behind-the-scenes perspective on innovation
- Full-Time MBA over 10-months
- Optional 3-5 month EU-based internship
- 1 Oct. 2018
- École des Ponts main campus (30 minutes from Paris Center)
- 1 week Silicon Valley Immersion study trip Paris
- €32,000 for individuals
- €35,500 for company-sponsored candidates
*Tuition fees do not cover participation in international study trips (accomodation, local transportation and shared meals estimated at €2,000 for the study trip to the Silicon Valley), nor travel costs relative to the program and study trips - whether mandatory or optional.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS SAY
How did your MBA help you build a meaningful career?
What is so special about the Project-Based MBA?
How did you grow personally & professionally?
Why would you recommend the École des Ponts Business School?
Of course the professors are fabulous, both in their experience & teaching methods but what really makes this MBA program unique is the cohort… diverse in nationality & experience and thirsty for knowledge. I will say that while this mix of diverse cultures, personalities, experiences and motivations made working in groups challenging, I came out so much stronger by getting through it. This was an unexpected aspect of learning... building my personal confidence in a big way which is certainly the reason I was able to take the leap and start my own company.
"The MBA helped me transform myself from a purely technical thinker into an innovative business thinker.” ‘’I already had the problem-solving skills in me, but the MBA clearly added a lot of business acumen. So I was able to get out of the pure technical aspect of solving problems and add the business aspect, the business results and an entrepreneurial approach.’’
Going through the Solvay-Ponts MBA was a once in a lifetime experience for me! My batch consisted of 19 great people with 13 nationalities, the faculty is top notch - quite dynamic and hands on in the classes, and the program staff very supportive. Not only did I meet a lot of great people, I learned a lot of new ideas as well. Having gone through this program with them broadened my personal, career, and cultural perceptions. I am now working as a Regional Solutions Analyst in an international alcohol company headquartered in Paris where I combine my previous IT experience with the newly acquired business literacy. I attribute all of this to the school for giving me this excellent opportunity!
Jessie Chapman (USA)Founder, TexaQ
Amarou AW (Senegal)Senior Consultant, Mars & CO
Verna Mugot (Philippines)Regional Solutions Analyst, Pernod-Ricard
An immersion in the heart of the most innovative companies in the world
What if you got the chance to meet with high-level managers from the innovation ecosystem of the Silicon Valley? Talk about their strategies and the challenges they are facing today, all in a very intimate and friendly environment?
Our MBA participants are invited to join our international study trip organized yearly. It includes a mix of lectures, meetings with high-profile guest speakers and, most importantly, visits to local and international companies. Participants report that study trips are unique opportunities to apply and further develop their MBA skills; they also inspire new business ideas and help them establish connections with local alumni and prospective partners.