For the second edition of our annual Forum, held in Paris on 7 December 2018, we decided to both showcase our Circular Economy Research Center (CERC) and officially present our CASE Africa research center.
More than 200 guests – a majority being alumni and current participants – participated in this event, where they learned about opportunities offered by African markets and what Africa can teach the rest of the world about innovation and circular economy. It is interesting to note that half of the speakers are graduates of our business school.
You can watch our keynote speakers on the School’s YouTube Channel.
CASE Africa aims to establish thought leadership in emerging, successful and promising business and management practices in Africa. It does so by identifying, documenting and showcasing advanced practices of leading startups, companies, institutions and governments acting in the African context, or elsewhere in the world in ways that could also be applicable within an African context. case study center dedicated to Africa in the world.
The Forum and the inauguration of CASE Africa attracted media attention in Morocco (L’Economiste, Atlantic Radio, Media 24…) and internationally (France 24):
- L’Economiste (Leading daily newspaper in French- Morocco): Special Interview with our Dean Alon Rozen.
- FRANCE 24 ( in arabic – sub- titled in French): Program « Guest of the Economy » (12 mn )- Interview with Younes Sekkouri Regional Dean for Africa at Ecole des Ponts Business School.
- Atlantic Radio ( In French – Key Decision Makers Radio in Morocco): Program « le Grand Morning » Interview of Younes Sekkouri– Regional Dean for Africa (10 mn ).
- Press article and Interview on Média 24 ( Online newspaper – well established among key decision makers)
- Link to the article published on December 6th before the official launch:
- Link to Interview with Younes Sekkouri – Regional Dean for Africa published on December 10th.