I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
- Angwin, D. N. et al. 2010.Venture capital syndication and its causal relationship with performance outcomes. Strategic Change: Briefings in Entrepreneurial Finance, 19: 5-6.
- Angwin, D. N. /Paroutis, S. 2009. Connecting up strategy: Are senior strategy directors (SSDs) a missing link?CaliforniaManagement Review, 51 (3):74-94.
- Angwin, D. N. /Meadows, M .2009. The choice of insider or outsider top executives in acquired companies. Long Range Planning, 37: 239–257.
- Banker, R. et al. 2009. On the foundations of NeuroIS: Reflections on the Gmunden Retreat 2009. Communications of AIS, 27(15): 243-264.
- Banker, R. et al. 2009. ERP: Drilling for profit in the oil and gas industry. Communications of the ACM, 53(7): 118-121.
- Banker, R. 2009. Evaluating cross-organizational impacts of information technology: An empirical analysis. European Journal of Information Systems, 19(2): 153-168.
- Banker, R. et al. 2009. Incentive contracting and value-relevance of earnings and cash flows. Journal of Accounting Research, 47(3): 647-678.
- Baume, G. et al. 2009. How well do traditional theories explain the internationalisation of service MNEs from small and open economies? Case: National telecommunication companies.Management International Review, 49(1).
- Biger, N. et al. 2010. Understanding and mitigating direct investment-risk in the Indian real estate market. Business and Economics Journal, 4: 1-10.
- Biger, N. et al. 2009. Factors that mitigate employee job stress in the service industry. International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, 3: 32 – 45.
- Biger, N. et al. 2009. Effects of transformational leadership on student educational satisfaction and student stress. The Open Education Journal, 3: 1-9.
- Biger, N. et al. 2009. Determinants of dividend payout ratios: Evidence from United States. The Open Business Journal, 3: 8-14
- Bowden, D.E. et al. 2009. Factors associated with attrition and success in a worksite wellness telephonic health coaching program. Education for Health, 23(3): 385.
- Bowden, D.E. 2009. An investigation of the innovation and integration capacity of U.S. health care organizations. Journal of the North American Management Society, 5(1-2), 2-46.
- Bowden, D.E. et al. 2009. Employee weight management through health coaching. Eating and Weight Disorders, 15(1-2): 52-9.
- Cummings, S./Bilton, C. The secrets of creative strategy. Strategy, 23: 24-28.
- Cummings, S./Daellenbach, U.2009. A guide to the future of strategy? The history of long range planning. Long Range Planning, 42(2): 234-262.
- Delquié, P. 2008. The value of information and intensity of preference. Decision Analysis, 5(3): 129-139.
- Delquié, P. 2008. Valuing information and options: An experimental study. Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, 21(1): 91-109.
- Delquié, P. (2008) Interpretation of the risk tolerance coefficient in terms of maximum acceptable loss. Decision Analysis,5(1): 5-9.
- Jelassi, T./Enders, A. 2009. Leveraging multi-channel retailing – The experience of Tesco.com. Management Information Systems Quarterly Executive (MISQE),8(2): 1-12.
- Leleux. B./ Ralf Seifert, R. 2009. Pièges mortels pour Jeunes Pousses high-tech. L’Expansion Entrepreneuriat, (3): 51-55.
- Page, M.J. et al. 2009. Differentiation and silver medal winner effects. European Journal of Management, 43.
- Regan, L. et al.. 2010. The effects of regulated premium subsidies on insurance costs: An empirical analysis of automobile insurance. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 77: 597-624.
- Rosenfeld, R. 2009. Building confidence for change. Network Rail Leadership Journal (Spring).
- Santora, J.C. et al. 2011. Australian and U.S. perspectives of nonprofit executive succession planning. The Business Review, Cambridge, 18(2):16-22.
- Santora, J. C./Esposito, M. 2011. Happy leaders, Happy teams: Is it a match? Academy of Management Perspectives,(November): 88-90.
- Santora, J.C. et al. 2010. Executive succession: An assessment of nonprofit research. Advances in Business-Related Scientific Research Journal, 1(1): 1-11.
- Santora, J.C. et al. 2010. Small to mid-sized nonprofits leadership development initiatives: Organizational lessons learned. Development and Learning Organizations: An International Journal, 24 (6): 17-19.
- Smith, C. 2011. Examinations and the ESL student – more evidence of particular disadvantages, Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 36(1): 13-25.
- Smith, C. et al. 2008. “Real world” decision-making in the upstream oil and gas industry: Prescriptions for improvement.APPEA Journal, 23: 329-343.
- Rozen, A/Wong, M. Anatomy of a deal: The acquisition of Mondavi Winery by Constellation Brands. International Academy of Business Disciplines.
- Santora, J.C. Co-executives and succession: A radical proposal for a very thorny problem. Nonprofit World.
- Santora, J.C., /Sarros, J.C. Do nonprofit organizations ever really learn from their mistakes or are they doomed to repeat them? Development and Learning Organizations: An International Journal.
- Tan,K./ Yan, A. In W. Zhang, H.Wang & I. Alon (eds.). Elite entrepreneurs of China: The Chinese returnees who have shaped modern China, UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Tan, K./ Zhang. F. In W. Zhang, H. Wang & I. Alon (eds.). Elite Entrepreneurs of China: The Chinese returnees who have shaped modern China. UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
- Tan, K./ Zhu Demiao, D. In W. Zhang, H.Wang & I. Alon (eds.). Elite entrepreneurs of China: The Chinese returnees who have shaped modern China). UK: Emerald Group Publishing.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro