I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
- VP People Development Africa & Middle East Region, Danone (Morocco) – from July 2014 until Present
- VP HR – Dairy North Africa, Danone (Morocco) – from December 2011 – June 2014
- General Manager Corporate Human Resources, Aljico Toyota (Lebanon) – from September 2005 – January 2012
- HR Director, Kraft Foods Group ( Morocco) – From March 2001 – July 2005
- HR Director, Unilever ( Morocco) – from April 1996 – March 2001
- HR Development Manager, STMicroelectronics ( Morocco) – from January 1991 – March 1996
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro