I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
McClendon, John A. Ph.D.
Temple University, Fox School of Business. Associate Professor, 1995 -Present; Assistant Professor, 1989 – 1995.
Ph.D. University of South Carolina 1989.
- Managing People and Organizations
- McClendon, J. Human resource ethics: The consequences and challenges of union decline: An ethical perspective. Information Age Publishing.
- McClendon, J. A., Klaas, B., Gainey, T. (2002). Human Resource Management in Virtual Organizations, HR Outsourcing (pp. 57-80). Information Age Publishing.
- Klaas, B. S., Yang, H., Gainey, T., McClendon, J. A. (2005). HR in the Small Business Enterprise: Assessing the Impact of PEO Utilization. Human Resource Management, 44(4), 433-448.
- Mahoney, D. M., Klaas, B., McClendon, J. A., Varma, A. (2005). The Effects of Mandatory Employment Arbitration Systems on Applicant’s Attraction to Organizations. Human Resource Management, 44(4), 449-470.
- Klaas, B. S., Gainey, T. W., McClendon, J. A., Yang, H. (2005). Professional Employer Organizations and Their Impact on Client Satisfaction with Human Resource Outcome: A Field Study of HR Outsourcing in Small and Medium Enterprises. Journal of Management, 31(2), 234-254.
- Klaas, B. S., McClendon, J., Gainey, T. W. (2002). Trust and the Role of Professional Employer Organizations: Managing HR in Small and Medium Enterprises. Journal of Managerial Issues, 14(1), 31-48.
- Klaas, B. S., McClendon, J. A., Gainey, T. W. (2001). Outsourcing HR: The Impact of Organization Characteristics. Human Resource Management, 40(2), 125-38.
- McClendon, J. A. (2000). Members and Non-Members: Determinants of Membership in an Existing Bargaining Unit. Relations Industrielles, 55(2), 349.
- Klaas, B. S., McClendon, J. A., Gainey, T. W. (2000). Managing HR in Small and Medium Enterprises: The Impact of Professional Employer Organizations. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 25(1), 107-124
- Klaas, B. S., McClendon, J. A., Gainey, T. W. (2002). PEO’s and Their Impact on HR Outcomes: A Field Study of HR Outsourcing in Small and Medium Enterprises.
- McClendon, J. A., Klaas, B., Gainey, T. (2002). HR Outsourcing and the PEO Industry. PEO Insider, 6(4), 18-23.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro