I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
Polletta, Gregory N.
Designer. Catalyst. Engineer. Professor Polletta’s engineering, new product development and leadership experience has been with Bankers Trust, The Xerox PARC Labs, The Center for Advanced Technology culminating in the forming of iGNITIATE working with firms such as Pfizer, MIT, The National Science Foundation, The US Department of Defense, Fujitsu, L’Oreal, Louis Vuitton, Swarovski, and many others.
- New Product Engineering & Design: Innovation and Renovation
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship for New Product Development
- Marketing of Innovative Services
Professor Polletta holds a MS in Industrial Design from Domus Academy in Milan, a BS in Information Systems in the Management & Engineering for Manufacturing program and a minor in Emerging Technology Development from the University of Connecticut United States with a concentration in Medieval Society at Selwyn College, Cambridge University UK. Gregory has lectured extensively in the US and abroad as a BA/MS/MBA/Ph.D. professor on the topics of Design Innovation, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Design and New Product Development at: Le Grande Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees ENPC Ph.D Engineering & MBA Program, Paris, France; University of Connecticut, Storrs; European School of Economics, Milan & Rome, Italy; Parsons School of Design, Paris; IFM MBA in Luxury Management Paris; Lucerne School of Art and Design, Lucerne Switzerland; The Royal College of Art, London and St. Martins school of Design, London. After almost 10 years with ENPC, and after more than 500 industry professionals have passed through his Ignite program classes, Professor Polletta was named the most inspirational professor ENPC Ph.D Engineering & MBA Program in 2014.
Gregory is the co-founder of the design brand gregorysung having designed products for Magis, Roche Bobois, e-my, Philips de Pury, Guzzini, Banana Republic, Ligne Roset, Artemide & many others. Gregory has served as a board member, board of advisor member and investor to nonprofit and for profit firms throughout Europe and the US and has been a past Designer in Residence at True Start & True Capital Venture Capital focusing on consumer products and retail. Gregory is also a member of the prestigious American Program Bureau and the international London Speakers Bureau and a keynote speaker and designer for such events as The World Retail Congress Paris, The Chairman of the Global Leadership Summit New York as well as the 2015 judge of the President Clinton HULT Prize.
- *&Life: *Istanbul, Turkey – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang www.andlifeturkey.com <http://www.andlifeturkey.com/>
- *360-Design: *Beirut, Lebanon – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang www.360design.com <http://www.360design.com/>
- *Architectural Digest: *Europe Edition – 2009 Best of Design www.architecturaldigest.com <http://www.architecturaldigest.com/>
- *Apartment Therapy: *NY, USA – Topiade for Louis Vuitton www.apartmenttherapy.com <http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/>
- *Azure**: *Ottawa, Canada – Topiade for Louis Vuitton www.azuremagazine.com <http://www.azuremagazine.com/>
- *Corriere della Sera* – Milan, Italy – Interview: Gregory Polleta & Sung Jang www.corriere.it <http://www.corriere.it/>
- *DDI magazine* – Georgia, USA – Interview: Gregory Polleta & Sung Jang www.ddimagazine.com <http://www.ddimagazine.com/>
- *DesignBoom: *New York, USA – Topiade for Louis Vuitton www.designboom.com <http://www.designboom.com/>
- *Egg Magazine**: *Taipei, Taiwan Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang www.eggmagazine.com <http://www.eggmagazine.com/>
- *Milano Politechnico* – Milan, Italy – Book: The Green Revolution www.milanopolitechnico.it <http://www.milanopolitechnico.it/>
- *Inside Outside *– Mumbai, INDIA – Interview: Gregory Polleta & Sung Jang www.insideoutsideindia.com <http://www.businessindiagroup.com/credoIO.asp>
- * La Repubblica delle Donne:* Milan, Italy – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang www.dweb.repubblica.it <http://www.dweb.repubblica.it/>
- *Loft Publications**: *Barcelona, Spain – Book: Organic & Green Architecture www.loftpublications.com <http://www.loftpublications.com/>
- *Origina Magazine -* Mexico city, Mexico: Topiade for Louis Vuitton
- *Shtab-kvartira Magazine* – Moscow, Russia: Monde product design www.shtab-kvartira.com <http://www.ruslania.com/pictures/big/300174-Shtab_kvartira.jpg>
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro