I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
Polletta, Gregory N.
Designer. Catalyst. Engineer. Professor Polletta’s engineering, new product development and leadership experience has been with Bankers Trust, The Xerox PARC Labs, The Center for Advanced Technology culminating in the forming of iGNITIATE working with firms such as Pfizer, MIT, The National Science Foundation, The US Department of Defense, Fujitsu, L’Oreal, Louis Vuitton, Swarovski, and many others.
- New Product Engineering & Design: Innovation and Renovation
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship for New Product Development
- Marketing of Innovative Services
Professor Polletta holds a MS in Industrial Design from Domus Academy in Milan, a BS in Information Systems in the Management & Engineering for Manufacturing program and a minor in Emerging Technology Development from the University of Connecticut United States with a concentration in Medieval Society at Selwyn College, Cambridge University UK. Gregory has lectured extensively in the US and abroad as a BA/MS/MBA/Ph.D. professor on the topics of Design Innovation, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Design and New Product Development at: Le Grande Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees ENPC, Course in Management for Doctoral participants ( DCM) + The ENPC Paris Tech d.school, Paris, France; University of Connecticut, Storrs CT, USA; European School of Economics, Milan & Rome, Italy; Parsons School of Design, Paris, France; IFM MBA in Luxury Management Paris, France; Lucerne School of Art and Design, Lucerne, Switzerland; The Royal College of Art, London, UK; and St. Martins school of Design, London, UK. After almost 10 years with ENPC Paris Tech, and after more than 500 industry professionals passed through his iGNITE Convergence program classes, Professor Polletta was named the most inspirational professor in the ENPC Paris, Course in Management for Doctoral participants ( DCM) in 2014.
Gregory is the co-founder of the design brand gregorysung having designed products for Magis, Roche Bobois, e-my, Philips de Pury, Guzzini, Banana Republic, Ligne Roset, Artemide & many others. He designed TOPIADE for Louis Vuitton – the worlds 1st fully articulated moving-pin building facade project in 2006. Gregory has served as a board member, board of advisor member and investor to nonprofit and for profit firms throughout Europe and the US. He is the designer of REUTPALA – the permanent award for the World Retail Congress given on the date of its launch to Alberto Alessi as a lifetime achievement award for design and retail. Gregory is a member of the prestigious American Program Bureau and the international London Speakers Bureau, was the 2nd highest ranked speaker at the inaugural True Start/True Capital R:evolution conference and a past designer in residence there, is the Chairman of the Global Leadership Conference on Design, a judge of the $1M President Clinton HULT Prize, the A’ Design Awards, the Cannes Lions Festival Awards for Product Design, the 2018 Clio Awards and a 2017 Candidate for the US Presidential Innovation Fellows Program at the White House.
Most Recent Publications:
- Northeastern University Center for High Rate Nano Manufacturing: Boston, USA – Interview: Gregory Polletta on Designing for Innovation & Start-up Success
- Core77: New York, NY – The Making of REUTPALA for The World Retail Congress and The Alberto Alessi Lifetime Achievement Award for Design and Retail
- Variety Entertainment Magazine: France – Cannes Lions Judges GregoryPolletta
- Apartment Therapy: NY, USA – TOPIADE for Louis Vuitton
- DDI magazine: Georgia, USA – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang
- DesignBoom: Milan, Italy – TOPIADE for Louis Vuitton
- i-PAD Magazine: Berlin, Germany – ELASTICK by gregorysung
- China Morning Post: Beijing, China – Design Innovation: The Elastick Stand
- Milano Politechnico: Milan, Italy – Book: The Green Revolution
- Inside Outside: Mumbai, INDIA – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang
- Architectural Digest: Europe Edition – Best Of AD
- Corriere della Sera: Milan, Italy – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang
- Azure: Ottawa, Canada – TOPIADE for Louis Vuitton
- D la Repubblica Delle Donne: Milan, Italy – Gregory Polletta & TOPIADE for Louis Vuitton Architecture
- Loft Publications: Barcelona, Spain – Book: Organic & Green Architecture
- Egg Magazine: Taipei, Taiwan – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang
- 360-Design: Beirut, Lebanon – Interview: Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang
- &Life Magazine: Istanbul, Turkey – Interview Gregory Polletta & Sung Jang
- Origina Magazine: Mexico City, Mexico – TOPIADE for Louis Vuitton
- Shtab-Kvartira Magazine: Moscow, Russia – M.Onde Product Line byGregory Polletta for Sunstar Butler, Japan
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro