I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
Marx, Bob Ph.D.
Ph.D. (Psychology), University of Illinois
B.A., University of Michigan
Associate Professor, Management Department
Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts
- Team Building & Leadership
Principles of Management; Organizational Behavior and theory; Interpersonal Skills for Managers; Spirituality and Management; Leadership and Teambuilding.
Awards and Honors
- Fellow of the OBTS Teaching Society for Management Educators (2009)
- University of Massachusetts Outstanding Graduate Faculty Member Centennial Award (2008)
- Recipient of the University without Walls Distinguished Faculty Award, 2005
- Recipient of the University of Massachusetts Minority Engineer Program Faculty Service Award for 2005
- University of Massachusetts School of Management Outstanding Teacher Award, 1996 and 2003
- Honor Roll Award – OBTS Teaching Society for Management Educators, 2005, 2003
- Inducted into the Golden Key Honor Society 2005
- Recipient of the OBTS Teaching Society for Management Educators Service Award, 2003
- Marx, R. D. et al. 2008. The virtuous organization: Insights from some of the world’s leading management thinkers. World Scientific Publishers.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro