I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
Biger, Nahum Ph.D.
Professor and Dean of Carmel Academic Center School of Business – Israel
- Financial Economics
- Introduction to Finance
- Corporate Finance
Honors and Awards
- 1983-1984 International Options Market (IOM) Awards competition, First Prize for the best paper of the year, The Valuation of Currency Options (with John C. Hull).
- The Clifford D. Spangler Award, Alpha Kappa Psi Foundation, – 1988
- For the article “Risk Considerations in Insurance Ratemaking”, selected by the Editorial board of the Journal of Risk and Insurance as “the most outstanding article contributing to the understanding of the profession”.
- Biger, N. et al. 2010. Understanding and mitigating direct investment-risk in the Indian real estate market. Business and Economics Journal, 4: 1-10.
- Biger, N. et al. 2009. Factors that mitigate employee job stress in the service industry. International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, 3: 32 – 45.
- Biger, N. et al. 2009. Effects of transformational leadership on student educational satisfaction and student stress. The Open Education Journal, 3: 1-9.
- Biger, N. et al. 2009. Determinants of dividend payout ratios: Evidence from United States. The Open Business Journal, 3: 8-14
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro