What triggers our Executive Education initiatives?
- We help Executives successfully create innovative cultures in change-resistant corporations;
- We accompany Executives in exploring new ways of doing things, rather than resorting to the supposed safety of the “tried and true and a little bit new”;
- We inspire Executives to transform themselves in order to transform their companies;
- We hope to introduce the “What-if?” mindset necessary to successfully navigate a VUCA world
What can (you) we do for your talents?
Our Exed initiatives at a glance:
- BNP Paribas
- Bureau Veritas
- EIT Climate KIC
- ENGIE / ENGIE RDE
- Leonard by VINCI
- SNCF / SNCF Réseau
- VINCI Group
Customized Executive Innovation & Leadership Seminars / Workshops
Innovation Labs / Learning Labs
- Green recovery Lab
- Entrepreneur Inc.
Futures Literacy Labs (with UNESCO)
Partners with EIT Climate KIC and the DeepFLx Consortium
Dynamic Business Modeling Workshops
- Artificial Intelligence
- Adaptive Management
- Innovation Managers
- Performance Managers
- Strategic Managers
- Executive MBA in Business Agility
Can we co-design the right program to future-proof your organization?
We invite you to meet Martin Calnan, our Director of Executive Education
- What are the key challenges of your people and your organization?
- What is really worth knowing in a fast-changing environment?
- How can the latest research and global best practices inspire your talent pool?
- How can we design the experience that will really transform mindsets and behaviors?
We Believe in the Power of Questions
Watch Dean Rozen’s talk: What is the Meaning of Life?