I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
MBA Alumni association
Ecole des Ponts Business School Alumni Association
Once admitted to Ecole des Ponts Business School, participants have the opportunity to accede to alumni activities.
- At World Congresses, like the World Business Networking Congress in Marrakech, the frontiers of knowledge and practice are advanced, while networking and fraternity simultaneously create significant value.
- Global Events gather alumni in key locations around the world, including London, Paris, New York, Philadelphia, Shanghai, Bangalore, Pune or Delhi.
- Meeting alumni and creating value “criss-cross” the globe. On the one hand, alumni geographic ambassadors volunteer to brief fellow alumni on the business and networking opportunities of their city or region. On the other hand, frequent travelers reach out to fellow alumni around alumni dinners, sharing news and building fellowship.
- Thought leadership and value creation are highlighted in the Entrepreneurship series of Ecole des Ponts Business School Alumni.
- Meanwhile, the Executive Transformation Series illustrates how the Ecole des Ponts Business School and its alumni association work hand in hand. Thought-provoking panel discussions, workshops and masterclasses take place at our prime city center Executive Campus location.
- When you want to “check in” or “catch up” with old friends without unnecessarily formality, a regular roster of meeting occasions fits the bill. For example, whenever alumni are scheduling travel thru Paris, they know that they can meet up with friends over drinks, after work, on the Last Tuesday of every month.
- Alternatively, they can join the weekly Thursday morning MBA Café, where prospective students, staff members and often alumni schedule chat about the school, its programs and news of alumni.
- Graduation ceremonies are a highlight of the year, as participants formally cross the threshold to becoming fully-fledged alumni. In this context, participants greatly appreciate the address by the alumni president.
- The Annual General Meeting of the Ecole des Ponts Business School Alumni Association combines a formal decision-making occasion including the election of alumni board members, with an informal gathering of leading alumni.
Multiple alumni networks reinforce each other:
- Ecole des Ponts Business School Alumni (6,000 alumni)
- Ponts Alliance (17,000 alumni)
- ParisTech (200,000 alumni)
Furthermore, graduates from the Global Executive MBA, benefit from the partnership with Fox School of Business, at Temple University and its network of 60,000 alumni.
Solvay School Alumni boasts 20,000 members.
A word from the ex-President of the École des Ponts Business School Alumni Association
At École des Ponts Business School Alumni, we benefit from the talent of those who believe in Values Driven Leadership. Together, we look out for each other and for the wider interests of a Values-Driven world. We engage with a network of partners to help set the agenda for “Building the World of (the day after) Tomorrow.” Each alumnus can make a contribution based on her expertise: Entrepreneurship, Finance, Energy, Profit, Non-profit, Strategy, Marketing, Communications, Fundraising, …
Welcome all Ecole des Ponts Business School / ENPC MBA ALUMNI; we self-motivated leaders are Driven to Create Value for each other and for the world in which we live! We hope we can count on your for both.
President – École des Ponts Business School Alumnus
Members of École des Ponts Business School Alumni Association – 2014:
President : Kevin Sara
Treasurer : Mohammed Chihabi
Associated Treasurer: Florence Augustin
General Secretary : Pascal Vivien
Extended Executive Team:
Board members :
Mohamed Ait El-Bacha
Amina Ben Amar
Rodica Guisset Moroi
The École des Ponts Business School Alumni Association is governed by the French 1901 Law of associations, and is also a part of Ponts Alliance (l’association des Anciens des Ponts) in terms of membership. We create synergies, and that your membership in Ponts Alliance is the only one required to be part of MBA Alumni.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro