The École des Ponts Business School Paris has established several partnerships with universities and organisations.
Please find below the list of our partners and the links to their websites.
Joint-degree partner universities
The École des Ponts Business School has built several joint-degree partnernship with the following universities.
The École des Ponts Business School offers exchange programs at the following universities:
- CEU Business School, Central European University, Budapest
- Copenhagen Business School, Frederiksberg
- Faculty of Business, University of Victoria, Victoria
- Helsinki School of Economics, Helsinki
- IPADE Business School, Mexico
- Solvay Business School, MBA Programme, Université Libre de Bruxelles
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland
The École des Ponts Business School works with partner organisations such as :
- Ponts Alliance – ex Association des Anciens de l´Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (AAENPC)
- Ponts Formation Edition (PFE)
- ParisTech – Paris Institute of Technology
- EPWN – European Professional Women´s Network
The École des Ponts Business School is a member of the three main international associations that regulate and promote management education; AMBA – The Association of MBA´s, AACSB – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business and EFMD – The European Foundation for Management Development.
The École des Ponts Business School Programs have been accredited by AMBA since 1995 and were most recently re-accredited in 2011.
The school´s emphasis on internationalization and multiculturalism manifests itself not only in its philosophy and curriculum, but also in its physical network. The school has worked hard to establish an effective global network so that participants, both during the program and after completion, may reap the benefits of this international reach.
From its early days, the École des Ponts Business School sought to extend its activities into overseas sister and exchange programs. This international expansion includes Morocco with the establishment of an École des Ponts Business School program at École Hassania des Travaux Publics in Casablanca and China, with the establishment of an École des Ponts Business School program at Tongji University in Shangai. Other École des Ponts Business School programs abroad were established in places as Abu Dhabi, Buenos Aires, Cochin, Mendoza, Nagoya, New Delhi & Tokyo.
The school continues to develop internationally and has witnessed significant additions to its program offering over the past few years.
Here are some of those highlights:
- 2013: Joined forces with Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management to offer a joint MBA degree program, Solvay-Ponts MBA.
- 2011: agreement signed with Tongji University to renew the agreement linking the schools for another 10 years for theSimba program.
- 2007: Abu Dhabi University (ADU), a leading academic institution in the United Arab Emirates and the École des Ponts Business School signed a collaboration agreement to jointly test the market interest in a dual MBA degree focusing on international business.
- 2006: École des Ponts Business School launches an Executive MBA program which in 2007 became a dual-degree program with the Fox School of Business of Temple University. Participants are given the opportunity, not only to visit the sister institutions in morocco and china, but also to substitute courses in their curriculum with courses in Cali, Casablanca, Philadelphia or shanghai.
- 2005: the École des Ponts Business School launches a new program, the Tri-Continent MBA, in partnership with the Fox Business School of Temple University, Philadelphia. This program offers participants the unique opportunity to complete their MBA in Paris, Philadelphia, Shanghai and Tokyo.
- 2004: the ENPC and the École des Ponts Business School join forces with ParisTech, the consortium of the eleven foremost institutes of engineering teaching and research in France.
- 1999: the launch of the FT-ranked SIMBA program in Shanghai, a joint program with Tongji University and the IFCIM (Franco-Chinese Institute for Engineering and Management).
- 1998: Launch of our joint MBA program with the EHTP (The Hassania School of Civil Engineering) in Casablanca, Morocco.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
I was really convinced that the Global Executive MBA from École des Ponts was the best education I could get. It is one of the top three leading engineering schools in France, known on a worldwide basis and I was fully confident that doing an MBA at École des Ponts would create the right momentum to move up in my career.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
Nicolas Lapalu (France)CEO - Osborn-Unipol France
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro