Doing your MBA at École des Ponts Business School offers you the unique opportunity to spend one year in the heart of Paris. Here are some of the key services we have at your disposal to help you achieve both academic success and an unforgettable stay in Paris.
École des Ponts Student Services Office
Our Staff is highly committed to making everyday life as easy as possible for MBA participants and helping them focus on their academic goals. Upon admission to the MBA program of your choice, and throughout the academic year, École des Ponts Student Services Office will provide you with administrative support and essential information for studying in France’s capital city.
Some of the student services offered include:
- Assistance in French administrative formalities: certificates, visas, resident’s permit…
- Student cards as well as information about student discounts & privileges, places to eat, things to do, etc.
- Providing a list of useful numbers & contacts for housing, banking, social security, health insurance.
- Help in obtaining student loans from French banks with which the School has a privileged relationship.
Please contact us:
+33 (0)1 64 15 22 12
Life in Paris & Ile-de-France
To make the best of your stay in Paris, and for valuable tips and information, École des Ponts recommends AngloINFO Paris, a leading source of information for the international and expatriate English-speaking community, featuring:
- a comprehensive directory of English-speaking businesses;
- a detailed local reference library on the essential issues that an expatriate needs to understand;
- local classified advertisements for private individuals and businesses;
- local discussions, allowing the community to share ideas, share support and exchange experiences;
- a number of additional services including News, Weather and a comprehensive What’s On Guide.
WHAT STUDENTS SAY
Of course the professors are fabulous, both in their experience & teaching methods but what really makes this MBA program unique is the cohort… diverse in nationality & experience and thirsty for knowledge. I will say that while this mix of diverse cultures, personalities, experiences and motivations made working in groups challenging, I came out so much stronger by getting through it. This was an unexpected aspect of learning... building my personal confidence in a big way which is certainly the reason I was able to take the leap and start my own company.
Three months into the program, I was promoted to project manager within my previous company, the Capgemini Group. The program also helped me find my new assignment with Metanext at Société Générale. Furthermore, the E-MBA degree has improved many of my skills.
What’s most special about the Global Executive MBA is that it gives you a holistic view on business on top of being an expert. In my opinion, the business plan development course is one of the most important courses in the MBA program. It gives you a ‘ready-to-go’ kit if you’re planning to launch your own company. And even if you’re not planning to be an entrepreneur it is a great tool and asset to have for your internal and external customers and your investors.
Jessie Chapman (USA)Founder, TexaQ
Jadwiga Gajda (Poland)IT Service Manager – Metanext
Shaleish DixitHead of Consulting & Sales Solutions - Wipro